Stroygazconsulting (SGC) is Russian leading construction company.
It was established in 1996.
The main business lines of SGC are construction of oil, gas and condensate fields, compressor stations, trunk pipelines, motor roads and bridges.
The main clients of SGC are as follows: Gazprom’s subsidiaries, affiliated companies of Transneft and LUKOIL, Nord Stream AG, Federal Road Agency of the Ministry of Transport of the Russian Federation, GK Avtodor, and the Government of Moscow.
Stroygazconsulting has the capacity to work simultaneously on a number of large-scale and independent projects. Projects successfully completed or in progress:
- construction of surface facilities at the Kharvutinskaya and Aneryakhinskaya areas of the Yamburgskoye gas condensate field, the Pestsovaya area of the Urengoy oil, gas and condensate field, the Nakhodkinskoye gas field, the Medvezhye oil, gas and condensate field, the Kirinskoye oil, gas and condensate field, the Zapolyarnoe oil, gas and condensate field, the Bovanenkovskoye oil, gas and condensate field, and the Kharasaveiskoye gas condensate field;
- construction of the Portovaya compressor station of the Gryazovets – Vyborg gas trunkline, the main compressor station of the Zapolyarnoye oil, gas and condensate field, compressor stations at central gathering facilities №1 and №2 (CGF-1, CGF-2) of the Urengoy oil, gas and condensate field, compressor stations of the Bovanenkovo – Ukhta and the Ukhta – Torzhok gas trunkline systems;
- construction of gas trunklines: the Power of Siberia, Bovanenkovo – Ukhta , Ukhta – Torzhok, Gryazovets – Vyborg, Sakhalin – Khabarovsk – Vladivostok, the Eastern Siberia – Pacific Ocean pipeline system (ESPO-2/VSTO-2); the Zapolyarye – NPS Pur-Pe pipeline system, the onshore section of the Nord Stream offshore gas pipeline (Russian sector), and the gas pipeline branch to the cities of Arkhangelsk and Severodvinsk;
- construction of the Kolyma Federal Highway, the new exit onto the M1 Moscow – Minsk Federal Highway, road between Vorkutinskaya and Yarynskaya compressor stations, service and access roads along the Eastern Siberia – Pacific Ocean pipeline system, access road from the Teriberka village to the LNG plant (part of the Shtokman gas condensate field development project);
- construction of the Obskaya – Bovanenkovo railroad, the Zamoskvoretskaya line from Rechnoy vokzal to Khovrino stations (Moscow metro), complex development of the Murmansk transport hub;
- construction of office buildings, sports facilities, apartment houses, hostels and hotels in cities and villages of the Far North and other regions of Russia.
Integrated management system of Stroygazconsulting is certified according to requirements of ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004, OHSAS 18001:2007 standards. Quality management system complies with GOST ISO 9001-2011 and STO Gazprom 9001-2012.