Stroygazconsulting (SGC) is Russian leading construction company.
It was established in 1996.
The main business lines of SGC are construction of oil, gas and condensate fields, compressor stations, trunk pipelines, motor roads and bridges.
The main clients of SGC are as follows: Gazprom’s subsidiaries, affiliated companies of Transneft and LUKOIL, Nord Stream AG, Federal Road Agency of the Ministry of Transport of the Russian Federation, GK Avtodor, and the Government of Moscow.
Among successfully completed projects are:
- construction of surface facilities at the Kharvutinskaya and Aneryakhinskaya areas of the Yamburgskoye gas and condensate field, the Nakhodkinskoye gas field, the Medvezhye oil, gas and condensate field, the Kirinskoye oil, gas and condensate field, the Zapolyarnoe oil, gas and condensate field;
- construction of the Portovaya compressor station of the Gryazovets – Vyborg gas trunkline, the main compressor station of the Zapolyarnoye oil, gas and condensate field, compressor stations at central gathering facilities (CGF-1, CGF-2) of the Urengoy oil, gas and condensate field;
- construction of gas trunklines: Bovanenkovo – Ukhta , Ukhta – Torzhok, Gryazovets – Vyborg, Sakhalin – Khabarovsk – Vladivostok; the Eastern Siberia – Pacific Ocean pipeline system (ESPO-2/VSTO-2), the Zapolyarye – NPS Pur-Pe pipeline system, the onshore section of the Nord Stream offshore gas pipeline (Russian sector), the gas pipeline branch to the cities of Arkhangelsk and Severodvinsk;
- construction of the Kolyma Federal Highway, the new exit onto the M1 Moscow – Minsk Federal Highway (northern bypass road near Odintsovo), the road between Vorkutinskaya and Yarynskaya compressor stations, service and access roads along the Eastern Siberia – Pacific Ocean pipeline system, the road from Teriberka to the LNG plant (part of the Shtokman gas and condensate field development project);
- construction of office buildings, sports facilities and apartment houses in cities and villages of the Far North.
Integrated management system of Stroygazconsulting is certified according to requirements of ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, OHSAS 18001:2007 standards. Quality management system complies with GOST ISO 9001-2015 and STO Gazprom 9001-2012.